Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Some Realisations

You know what I just realized? Jordan Staal and Jason Spezza have the same initials. Uh-huh, yeah. Two of my favorites. You know, I think I'm attracted to the J names. Or maybe it's the S ones. I don't know. All I know is that this little mishap won't come in the way of either of my relationships with Jason or Jordy. I never really like Jason Smith because he shared Spezz's initials and coincidentaly, first name. But, Smith is now retired (which I think Murray might have forced on him in order to get under the salary cap) and all was at peace again...until I found out about J Staal! Oh well, I guess I'll just have to deal with it.

Just to keep you posted, Dany Heatley still hasn't been traded. I'm SURE Murray is trying as hard as he possibly can to get him out of Ottawa (note the heavy sarcasm), but it just isn't working out. I personally want Heater to stay here. Not that I like him or anything, I just think it might be fun to see how the season plays out with Dany on bad side of every single one of his teammates. Some say he ows nothing but a valid explanation, but others seem to want more from their discheveled right winger. I think it'll be amusing to see how they want him to repay them for all the chaos his trade request has caused. The tension in the dressing may break out onto the ice...I want there to be a fight. Yeah, I want one of the Sens to randomly punch Dany Heatley in the face. That would make my life. Whoever would do that would have to someday be engraved on the loonie. Maybe ever the toonie? You've probably noticed by now that I really don't care whether or not the Sens win this season. Well, I don't. I don't like them. Not one bit. The only reason I watch them every other night is to see Spezz and Ryan Shannon. I love Ryan Shannon. So much.

No comments:

Post a Comment