Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Moment You've All Been Waiting For

Alright, I told you guys I wasn't gonna be here on the actual day, and I just got back yesterday, so I'm writing this with a heavy heart. It would have a meant a lot more on Thursday. Well, anyway, the 10th of September was Jordan Staal's birthday. 21 years old. He can now drink in the US. That was a great day. I made sure to telepathically buy him a beer on that day, since I couldn't be with him. He is truly a great man. The best of the brothers, in my opinion. Happy belated birthday Gronk, Staalsy, J.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh dear.
    See that picture with him and Bouch at Diesel.
    I most definitely took that.
    Fuck, I gotta stop putting pictures on Facebook.
    Hahahah<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. We thank you for that picture.
    You have done the world a favor.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete