Thursday, September 17, 2009

Another Birthday Celebration

Well, guess what day it is today? Why, I believe it is Alexander the Great's birthday! That's right, Ovie's 24th b-day was today. A momentous occasion, if you ask me. I wonder how many hookers he ordered? 24 is a big number...he's got two years on Sid. Have you ever noticed that most hockey players' birthdays are during the summer? I swear, look it up, my hypothesis is freakishly accurate. But back to Alex. Love him. He's the greatest hockey player of all time in my opinion, and he shares the same name as me. There was this quote is the Ottawa Citizen during the playoffs when the Caps were playing the Pens and the Pens weren't doing too well. I cut it out and stuck it up on my wall. There was a huge picture of Ovechkin that came with it; that's up there too. It went like this:

"Sid is the best white wine the restaurant has to offer. Alex is a Denver Slammer."








Step aside Gretzky, the loonie is all Ovie's today.
P.S: If you haven't noticed, I kind of like it when they aren't wearing shirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment