Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Light Shines On You, Matt

I'd just like to give a special shout out the Jason Spezza's little brother, Matt. He did something very special that I think you all should know about. He actually was involved in a high-speed car chase. No, he wasn't being chased by the police, he was kind of on the other end of the whole ordeal. He and his roommate chased down a drunk sex-offender at 170 km/h for almost 20 minutes in busy, traffic-ridden streets. Here's the story. I'd just like to say I'm very proud of little Matthew, even if he had almost nothing to do with the whole chase scenario. His roommate, Ryan O'Connor, did pretty much everything; driving the car, avoiding the oncoming traffic, talking on the phone with the police for the entire time. Although, Matt did jump out of the car in the parking lot of the McDonald's to try and punch through the side window of the suspect's car. That must have taken some guts.

I bet Spezz is really proud of his brother. Or maybe he's a little jealous of the fact that someone else in his family is finally getting some spotlight for a change. This article was on the front page of the Ottawa Citizen; the last time Jay was on the front was because of his beautiful wedding. UGH. Jen Snell (or is it Spezza now?) is a gold-digging whore. She is the perfect description of a puck bunny. If you were to look up puckbunny in the dictionnary, you would find her name, along with this picture.
Look at her. Bitch. If she were ever engraved on the loonie, I would move to Vermont. Dont ask me why. Oh, and about her dress.
I shudder when I look at it. I shudder when I think about what they must have done on their honeymoon in Napa. I shudder when I think about how unhappy Spezz is gonna be for the rest of his life. Look at me, again, talking about Spezz, when I was intending to talk about his brother. Poor Matt; the shadow of his brother falls so large that it only let's in the occasional glimmer of light.

1 comment:

  1. LMFAO CONGRATS BATMAN.
    XD
    I couldn't stop laughing when I heard about this, I just imagined Matty and Ryan blasting the Batman theme song and zipping down the streets of Ottawa.
    <3

    ReplyDelete