Sunday, March 27, 2011

New Logo

I'm thinking about making a new logo for the blog. You know, something catchy and simple that will just stick and pop, because (in spite of the fact that the one I have now would be incredibly difficult to copyright) it just has too much going on and half the pens in the picture aren't even on the team anymore...and you know my photoshop skills have improved greatly since I made that like, 2 years ago and I think that could truly make a difference.

Anyways, let me know what you think, or if you have any ideas just comment or email me, aelvidge@ashbury.ca

2 comments:

  1. It would be totally awesome if you did a Taylor Hall abs thing, or one with a bunch of guys from the 2010 baby nats ie. Pietrangelo, deHaan, Schenn, Hall, Eberle, Henrique, Kozun, Eliis, Scandella, Hamonic, Teubert, McMillan and Jones. Maybe a little of Magnus Paajarvi too. Everyone needs a little Maggy somewhere.:)
    Something with a bunch of past baby nats since like, 2005 would be great to see too.

    Gotta love our Canadian boys. Go Canada, Go!

    Ryan Johansen is the most amazingest guy ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I thought we were trying to get more simplicity! I actually really like the idea of having baby canada up here though, those old boys deserve some photo creds nowadays.

    Ryan Johansen? Can't say I care too much for his face, although he does have Jason Spezza ears (which I also happen to share)...us large-eared fellers gotta stick together. Haven't heard about Johansen in a while. I'll look into it.

    Thanks for the comment, I'll take Taylor Hall's abs into consideration. I might have to take that picture myself, you know, to avoid copyright and such ;)

    ReplyDelete