Monday, March 28, 2011

Movie Stars and Supermodels

Just a heads up: if I'm making movie recommendations now, don't go see The Adjustment Bureau. I saw it because the commercials made it look okay, and um, hello, Matt Damon had the lead. So, a must, for me. But I was thoroughly dissapointed with the result of the movie. Afterwards, as I was walking out of the theatre, and I constantly was like, "wait...what?" and then a few seconds later, "like...what?" and then after, "I just don't get it." And it wasn't the plot of the movie that I didn't understand. The concept of the battle between fate and free-will was relatively easy to grasp. And it's a good idea, but they completely obscurred it with this horrible movie! I mean, the writing was bad, the production was bad, the acting was bad, and Matt Damon looks fat and old. And he ran like a fool.

But I don't think it was those things that irked me the most, I think it was the love story. It was just too unbelievable. And I don't mean that in a good way. I mean I didn't believe it. You know what, I want you to see it. Because I can't explain it on my own. Just watch it and then report back to me. You guys give me butterflies. Deep inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment