Saturday, January 16, 2010

Just a Few Simple Changes

You may have noticed I've made a few subtle changes to the blog. Don't be alarmed, eveything still works the same. I was just getting really bored of the colour, and the polka dots, and the fact that all the information was on the left. I did not like it on the left. I wanted it somewhere completely different. So I put it on the right. I don't really know what I think about the way the blog looks now...but I do enjoy the occasional change and this is kind of like buying a new pair of shoes. The old shoes were just getting all ripped and their colour was fading out and to be perfectly honest, they smelled just awful. So I went to the store and bought some new shoes. I think I like these shoes a lot. They really pop, you know? And the more I wear them, the more I like them. I really think me and my brand new shoes are going to have a wonderful life together.

No comments:

Post a Comment