Monday, January 4, 2010

Baby Canada Update

I really regret not making any Baby Canada posts, but I've been really busy with other things like ERIC STAAL AND JONATHAN TOEWS MAKING THE OLYMPIC TEAM. They're in the final tomorrow against USA and they're gonna kick ass. Unfortunately, in the dying seconds of an unrecoverable game yesterday, Hamonic, a much loved Canadian was brutally checked head-first into the boards, tearing some ligament or something in his shoulder, injuring him and taking him out of the final game. Luckily, the Swiss dude who did it was immediately ejected from the rset of the game. I hope Canada'll be alright without him. On the bright side, they do still have Taylor Hall. Ah, Taylor Hall; the next Sid in so many ways. He's a hockey prodigee, and he has huge lips. Huge lips comes with the skills, I'm telling you.

GO FOR THE GOLD, CANADA!

EH! OH' CANADA-GO!

Ah, I'm never gonna warm to that cheer. Whoever voted for that is a douche. USA has the ultimate cheer. We'd be better off just copying them, instead of trying to make our own. I mean, we make good maple cyrup, we care about the environment, we don't attack any random, defenseless countries just because we feel like having a little fun, we live in igloos, we ride our pet polar bears to school and we cry when our moose is sick because we fed him some bad seal carcass. We are not the US. We are Canadian. We say EH! We don't say HUH? Was kind of a crazy-ass country says huh? No offense to all you Americans out there reading this, and definitely no offense to Patrick Kane, who is American, because I love you, but I'm just trying to make a point. And my point is this: us Canadians may be good at a lot of things, but writing cheers is not one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment