Friday, January 14, 2011

On to Better Things

I watched the game.

Don't worry. I saw it. I saw the first three goals. I didn't turn off the TV. I kept watching, and then I saw those eleven seconds. Those eleven seconds that changed the flow of the game, and then I shaw the Russian tidal wave hit. And then I saw the last three goals.

Don't worry, I watched the game. But I don't want to talk about it.
On the brighter and better things, I say. On to things like, how I totally predicted the concussed Sid, like, a week in advance. How psychic am I, eh? And on to things like, how Micaela just totally introduced me to a damn-cool twitterer who openly mocks Geno's adorableness in a way that makes us love him even more. And on to things like, how I just totally said damn-cool for the first time in my life and how I'm totally loving it.

Bee tee dubs, not happy bout the Kid's concussion. Not happy at all. Just gloating. Don't worry, I won't let him find out.

Kay, some excerpts from MalkinsDiary71's tweets. Some of you have probably heard of the infamous 'Geno's Diary' before, if not, here's a nice little vid to get you started.
These are some of my favorites:

Dear diary. No Sid tonight, so I take over and eat his 5pm PB&J sandwich. Not as good as mama borscht, but whatever. Game time. Go us! Geno.

Dear diary. Christmas today, mama give me signed Crosby jersey! How she know I want one? I give her new babushka with Penguin on it. Geno

Dear diary. Sid has concussion. I upset at Steckel, but same time, glad; means his throwing up wasn't from mama's borscht. Was worried. Geno

Dear diary. I'm at the zoo. One penguin seeing another penguin. Or a few. Its cool here, I come back more often. Geno.

Dear diary. Russia booted off plane, too drunk. What means "too drunk?" In Russia, not allowed on plane unless drunk. Congrats Russia! Geno.

Dear diary. Taylor Swift split with Jake. That good news. Maybe now she date popular Russian hockey player. I show her good time. Geno.

Dear diary. You right: dating Taylor silly. It because she can't write song about me, nothing rhyme with Evgeni. I keep looking then. Geno.


Okay, maybe more than a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment