Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy 2011, the Year of BS

The Winter Classic's been postponed due to crappy weather. Meh. But wow, instead, they replayed the one from a few years back, Pens vs Sabres. Man, a lot's changed since then. No Tyler Myers, and plus, COLBY! I completely forgot that he played in that game, and when I saw him it just lit up my day. Ryan Whitney and Ryan Malone were there too. Oh, the good old days. Geno was wearing a neck warmer.


P.S: Please save your bullshit for someone who cares.
I know Kevin Bieksa's married. It was a joke. Ever heard of them? And another thing. A friend of mine, a huge fan of the Canucks, met Ryan Kesler in the mall and asked for his autograph and he completely blew him off. So, I don't really know if being known throughout the league as someone who is famously mean to their fans makes him a "nice guy". And Kevin Bieksa is a ginormo agitator. And quite frankly, not a very good hockey player. Just thought you should know my opinion when you report back to them since you're clearly such close friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment