Tuesday, November 30, 2010

GC is the New JB, Just Like Green is the New Black

I made this post a couple months ago, forgot about it until now, enjoy!

Along with these two amazing videos, ...

Marcel the Shell With Shoes On (this will make you die laughing)

No Words (this will give you chills)

...I'd just like to give some awareness to Greyson Chance, he's this new singer, he's only like 13 or 14, and he got discovered on youtube, just like Justin Bieber. People say he's gonna be the next JB, and those with Beiber Feaver are all torn up about it but I think Greyson Chance is actually better than Beaver, by far. He's amazing on the piano, he's got a great voice, AND HE WRITES HIS OWN SONGS! I know. He's awesome, and he's never even had any singing lessons. He was interviewed on Ellen, you can check out his new single in this next link, ...
Waiting Outside the Lines

...many of you might have already heard of him, but I just wanted to give him a shoutout because I think he is amazing and I hope he keeps up the writing because he's bound to get tons of fame pretty soon. And also, I just want the proof here to show that I knew about him before he got famous :)

No comments:

Post a Comment