Sunday, November 14, 2010

Daron Richardson

Daron, you were perfect inside and out. You were beautiful and talented and smart and one of the most amazing hockey players I've ever known. You were kind to everyone around you; I was blessed to have been your friend. I'll never know why you did this, but I can only imagine you had a good reason. Remember that you will always be loved, and we will miss you so much. I only wish I'd had more time with you. Rest in peace.


DR, Forever In Our Hearts.

2 comments:

  1. darron you are an angel sent to heaven

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a single dad with an 8 year old daughter - I cannot even begin to form the words of how crushed I would feel if I lost the most important person in my life (my little girl) and I truly feel for the family especially the parents and special mention to Luke for losing his little princess. God bless you all.

    ReplyDelete