Friday, September 10, 2010

Thinking of You, Katy Perry

Whallahee Hoooooo!

Happy happy happy birthday Jordan, you are the greatest, we love you, you're 22, you're so old, you need to heal from the complications from your surgery so you can come out to the pre-season training camp and wow da whole world so you can step up to the plate for next season. Whoot, happy birthday, kick ass, make me smile, fall out of bed, sing like a bird, dizzy in my head, spin like a record, crazy on a Sunday night, lala la, whatever the fuck Mr. Uncle Kracker means by that song that always fucking gets stuck in your head all day long. Who the hell is Eric Hudgenson anyway. Did you know that Pat Monahan is the lead singer of Train? I didn't know that. His one attempt at a solo did pretty well for himself. Shine like gold, buzz like a bee...I miss the NHL. I go crazy during the summer. I hate the summer. The summer should exist during the winter so we can go crazy out on the ODR. You can't play outdoor hockey in the summertime, folks. Puck drops in so days, in the mean time we can oggle.
Hmm, eh? You can always admire a man with a fish. God.
Dance like a fool, forget down to breathe...
You make me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment