Thursday, August 26, 2010

Tah Take Mah Mind Off Ah Yo

NO! No, no, no! This was not the way this was meant to go! What the fuck is wrong with everybody? The Pittsburgh Penguins have told Bill Guerin that they aren't going to re-sign him. What the hell? It's Billy! JESUS CHRIST!

Here are some vids to keep you company in this sad, sad time.

Team Kane vs. Team Toews

Blackhawks Cry at Movies

(Soupy has no soul)

Best/Worst Hawks Chef

The pics are roflcoptericious.

Sharp Shooter or Sharp Dressed Man

Some of my fav lines:

"I don't know what he's pointing at."
-Adam Burish

"He combed his hair with a porc chop."
-Troy Brouwer

"I like the gun."
-Brent Seabrook, ahem that is what she said.

"..."
-Andrew Ladd

And finally, "They both look good. Let the fans decide."
-Way ta step up, Tazer mah man.

Vinny Lecavalier and Marty St-Louis

My eyes were watering, I was laughing so hard for this one.

P Kane's Room

He is so fucking arrogant in that video, Lord. And everytime I hear him say "I need some privacy", I always think to myself, I hope you aren't gonna do what it sounds like you're gonna do. I'm sorry, that's just what pops up.

No comments:

Post a Comment