Tuesday, June 8, 2010

SHHTAAAAH! The Ashbury Way.

I am soooooo over Jason Spezza. I don't even like to look at him anymore. "Sure, Al," you say. "I totally believe that you're over Jason Spezza. I am currently extremely stealthily being rudely sarcastic right under your nose." ..."It's true." I say, catching on to your undosclosed sarcasm with an ease that surprises even a black-belted vietnamese ninja like yourself. And it is true. I don't lie very often, and when I do it's completely worth it. Giggles has gone in one ear, twirled around in my brain for a little while, dancing and singing to Beatles songs played on the banjo by an arabian chimpazee, and shot right out the other in a tremendous flash of bright green and pinkish-purple light. It happened out of nowhere, but had absolutely no affect on my outside body. I handled the situation quite calmly, you might even call the event tedious. And now I am over it. Jason Spezza no longer exists in my heart. I turn away in disgust when I see him. Not a second glance from me will he ever recieve.


Bee tee dubs. Like the new picture? I made it myself. Chirps. I got it off of Google. Had you fooled though, eh? I don't know what it means.

2 comments:

  1. ahaha he's been replaced with jordan staal
    WHICH ONE?
    bothh. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really gonna miss him.

    *sigh*

    I no longer feel guilty about loving him more because of his car. It's a hot car, there's no avoiding it.
    JStaal's best friend that he always hangs out with is suuuuuper attractive too. Too bad he doesn't resemble any good looking hockey players, or else we'd really be in trouble.

    Babson College, here we come!

    ReplyDelete