Thursday, March 11, 2010

IMOW: E Staal

This has been the longest period of time I've ever been so close to Eric Staal.



I'm starting to build a greater appreciation for him. Don't worry, Jordan's still my favorite, but Eric is ranking pretty high at the moment. They show him on tv so much here, it's crazy. They just did an hour-long segment of In My Own Words: Eric Staal. Best. Hour. Of. Life. I swear to god, my eyes did not leave the screen for one minute. He did the entire interview in his own house, and he wasn't wearing any shoes. Or socks. So he was just sitting there, talking to a guy in a suit and dress shoes, with naked feet. I admire him for this, somehow. It shows strength and integrity.

1 comment:

  1. heyy i dunno if you've already seen this
    but ITS HILARIOUS!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR9tWGfRRNg&feature=related

    omigodd that is lifee

    ReplyDelete