Sunday, May 15, 2011

Aha!

I'm so sorry that I haven't posted for quite some time, however I'm nearing my final exams and it's been rather hectic what with studying and summatives and all. Anyway. I could comment on the Sharks exciting game 7 win over Detroit, however that would actually involve me having to fake enthusiasm towards that particular topic and to be honest, I'm just not in the mood. What I'd much rather direct our attention to is the fact that over the short period of time in which I was absent from this wonderful blog, my hit count reached 10 000. And not only did it do that, but it went over. 10 700. Like, what? It took literally months to get my first 1000 hits and now I can match that in just over a week? Dude. Crazy shit. Thanks a bunch. I will make it much worth your while. Oh, and if you're ever feeling generous, hows about a quick click on that Follow button? Just if you feel like making someones day.

No comments:

Post a Comment