Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Of A Hustla, ofaofa Hustla

So. News. Billy Guerin retired.



WHAT?!
Bill Guerin? No! This is so sad. I hate when people retire. I have a feeling that a BUNCH of our favorites (ie, Alfy, Brodeur, Gonch, etc.) are gonna leave us soon. I don't want that to happen. I'm in denial. Me and the Hockey Gods, we have a deal, see. No one is gonna grow older. Everyone is going to stay the exact same age they are, and they're just gonna keep playing for ever and ever. Well, everyone except me. The pros are gonna halt while I'm gonna shoot up in anticipation of the age when I'll actually be able to say 'I want you' without it being illegal. Oh, how I yearn for those years.

On other news, Sid da Kid is ramping up the points, so far he has 24 goals and 24 assists, for 48 points, en route for another 50+ goal season, and yet another 100+ point season. 9 goals is 5 games, 6 in three games. He got a hattrick in his past two games at home. He has a 16 game scoring streak (18 goals, 15 assists). The Pens are going for an 11 game winning streak.

Dude. I feel like we need a slow mo Sid Crosby moment right now.
Ah, and there's Max. I miss him. I also miss Geno. Wanna see something that reminds me of Geno? K, just picture it with his peanut butter accent. Ready?

No comments:

Post a Comment