Monday, July 26, 2010

Bourne

I have an announcement.
I LOVE.
Matt Damon.
I mean, don't you?
He is just so cute!
And he is always smiling!
See? *swooning*
And doesn't he have the whitest teeth?
God. And it's not just that. He's fucking hot, too.
He's got that sexy little smoldering look going on...
Yummm. And then he goes and he takes his shirt off!
I mean, he's not giving any of the other guys a chance, here.
Matt Damon has everything. Have you seen how blue his eyes are?
He can rock the shades, too.
Lordy.
You know, I thought he looked pretty good in Saving Private Ryan.
But then they go ahead and they put him in Invictus!
They make him a rugby player, for crying out loud!
They make him gain about 50 pounds in muscle, and then they take his shirt off! What are they trying to do to us?!
Oh, look, there's that smolder again.
And there's the smile.
Dear Lord, marry me.
Don't get me wrong. I know he's already got a wife.
And kids.
But Godddddddddd.
*whimper*

2 comments:

  1. ahh i know right
    he's sooooo hot/sexy/cute
    ULTIMATE package :p

    ReplyDelete