Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I Promised Myself I Wouldn't Cry

So I'm sure you've all heard the news. Mike Fisher and Carrie Underwood, the couple of the year, are finally engaged. No, I didn't cry. It wasn't at all like the Jason Spezza//Jennifer Snell situation. I am extremely happy for Mikey. This relationship is literally my favorite one of all time. They are perfect for each other, in every single way. I love them. Chris Neil will be the best man, and Carrie will chose one of her favorite country singer friends to be her maid of honor, and Jason Spezza won't show up. He will have been invited, but he won't fly all the way to Nashville because his wife is so damn clingy that she won't let him leave her side for more than three seconds. That is how this wedding is going to go down.
All I'm asking for is that you will have the wedding in Ottawa. Please. I didn't get to go to Spezz's, please, just do this one thing for me. I love you guys. I'll bring country music!

No comments:

Post a Comment