Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Happy Belated, Mario

Yesterday, the whole world wished a very happy 44th birthday to Mario Lemieux! Now, I could go on and on and on and on about how great Mario is, how he holds practically the entire Pittsburgh Penguins association on his shoulders, how he was one of the greatest hockey players in history, how he housed Sidney Crosby for the first few years of his NHL career, blah, blah, blah. But I won't. Because I'm sick. I have a huge headache and a sore throat, so I'm really not in the mood to rant. So, basically this is all I'm gonna write, and I hope you already have at least the slighest idea of how important Mario Lemieux is in all of our lives, so I don't have to elaborate for you. Either way, these two pictures should just about say it all.

Happy Birthday, Mario.
You most definitely deserve your loonie.

No comments:

Post a Comment